Power Animal Healing with Lord Sananda and Alexandriah Stahr
How To Find Your Power Animals - Animal Totem
(c)2009 Alexandriah Stahr, Star-Essence Temple
Power Animals also known as Animal Totems can be any mammal, reptile, bird, insect, or even a mythical creature like a unicorn or dragon. Each of us has a at least one but usually several animals as our Peronal Medicine, Totems or personal Power Animals that are protector spirits that help us in our daily life and throughout our spiritual journey. Traditionally, A Power Animal – Animal Totem is an important symbolism used by a person to get in touch with specific qualities found within an animal which the person needs, connects with, or feels a deep affinity with. Power Animals – Animal Totems can help you get back to your Earthly roots and re-connect you with nature by reminding you that all of creation is interconnected.
In my experience, Power Animals – Animal Totems actually represent our own natural talents and abilities which are often hidden or overlooked within our self. Reconnecting with our Power Animals – Animal Totems is reconnecting with our own innermost nature and represents the first rule on our conscious spiritual journey; Know Thy Self. You can have more than one Power Animal – Animal Totem and they may come and go throughout our lifetime depending on our need. All Power Animals are connected to us as protectors, teachers and guides.
To begin the process of finding your Power Animals - Animal Totems, ask yourself the following questions. There are no right or wrong answers, simply questions designed to get you thinking about animals that are important in your life.
- What animal, reptile, bird, mythical creature or insect are you drawn to?
- When you go to the park, forest or zoo what animals are you most interested in seeing?
- What animal do you most frequently see when you are out in nature or in the city?
- What animals are you currently interested in learning about?
- Which animal do you find most frightening or intriguing?
- Have you ever been bitten or attacked by an animal? Which ones?
- Is there a recurring animal in your dreams or do you have a dream memory you have never forgotten?
The answers to your questions could come to you in different ways:
- Dreams: Dreaming of an animal with a special significance within the dream itself.
- Through Indirect Messages: Hearing or seeing the name of an animal several times in your daily life; in the news, television, books, advertising and casual conversation with other people.
- Through Direct Messages: Physically encountering or seeing an animal, bird or insect in your environment or being attracted to particular animals when going to the park, forest or zoo.
- In Meditation: Power Animals reveal and identify themselves as such during times of meditation. Use discernment as you would with any spirit that presents itself as a guide. Ask if it comes in the Name of the Christ. I always shine the Light and do a healing first and then observe the response. A positive response is what you are looking for. A negative response would reveal either a Shadow Guide (a wounded aspect of self in need of healing), or an Imposter Guide (a dark force impostering as a power animal). Once you are sure that you are dealing with a true Power Animal, thank it, welcome it and begin your relationship with it.
- By Instinct or Intuition: We usually feel particularly attracted to them throughout our lives and may collect them in pictures, figurines, stuffed animals or may even wear animal print clothing or tee-shirts.
- Through a Shaman: Working with someone who has experience in this area to help you connect with them all at once and give you additional information and guidance as to their importance in your life.
Additional Activities to Connect with Power Animals – Animal Totem
- Make a list of animals that have drawn your interest or have left a deep impression on you from paintings, photographs, stories, movies or direct experiences in nature.
- Which animals show up in your life most frequently. Keep a journal of the animals present in your dreams or that you encounter through the day for the next month. How did the animal behave? How did you interact with the animal?
- Begin doing research and reading about any animals that interest you.
- Do specific meditations to ask about your Power Animals – Animal Totems
- Spend time in nature to give yourself an opportunity to be exposed to animals
Still Need Help?
Call Rev. Alexandriah Stahr and schedule a Power Animal Retrieval by Phone. Your Power Animals- Animal Totems are just waiting for you to reach out and welcome them into your life. They will bring you joy and companionship on an inner level as well as a wealth of knowledge about yourself and your relationship with them. Call today!
© Copyright 2009-2016 Alexandriah Stahr, Star-Essence Temple. All Rights Reserved